Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 00:42:50 -0800
On Sun,2/22/2015 12:09 AM, Jim Thomson wrote:
another option is to cut the parasitic ele as a DIR.

Thanks for the suggestions, but thanks to limitations of the installation, I'm stuck with what I've got up in the air. What I have is simply two dipoles cut for the middle of the band, fed with RG11. I'm driving one and tuning the reflector by varying the length of the coax to an open or closed termination. In its half-done form, it's a three position switch. Eventually it will be relays. :)

73, Jim K9YC