Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "'Mike Ryan'" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "Thomas Weigel" <tomweigel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:08:30 -0600
Mike:

Last summer I added the WARC element conversion kit to my CL-33.  It works
perfectly.  Will add, the tech I spoke with at Mosley was most courteous and
the install went smoothly.  The new traps and element were color-coded and
all fit as described in the Mosley WARC instruction pages.  The SWR curves I
measured here match nearly exactly those Mosley specifies.  I feed this beam
with RG-213.  Using my CL-33/WARC I worked K1N.

Cheers,
Tom, ABØJ