Re: [TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water in Conduit...
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:25:59 -0600
I have a similar report.  I use 2 inch electrical conduit from the tower to the
shack.  At each end is a 90 degree sweep to come out of the ground, a short
extension, and two 90 degree sweeps to route cables downward.  If there was
ever water in the conduit, no signs of it show on cables recently removed and
replaced.  The conduit was installed in 1999.

I am adding a 4 inch run to handle more cables.

73, Keith NM5G