[TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213
From: Markku Oksanen <ww1c@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:52:41 +0000
All
We had a very rainy fall last year and I noticed a signs of water at an UHF
connector.  The cable runs some 150 feet up the tower and  and the water must
have been coming along the cable.NOW I have been trying to find definitive
numbers of estimated loss for a wet RG-213 at, say 28.5 MHZ.  For some reason,
no luck on the internet anyway.  Although I intent to change the cable, I would
like to know what this does for the time being.
Thanks for the help!
MarkkuOH2RA/OG2A/WW1C