Re: [TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loss of wet RG-213
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:16:50 -0500
I'd be surprised if there are any definitive numbers on this because there are
so many variables, not the least being the purity of the water that has entered
the transmission lined. All I've ever heard is that it's "bad."

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith