Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

To: Don W7WLL <w7wll@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:13:22 -0400
Hey Don!
Unwarranted? Think so?? So people painting me as a liar is cool? What
standards of behavior do you think are appropriate? Knives and axes?
The Gulag? Perhaps like others, you'd suggest CENSORING uncomfortable
topics?

As to the matter at hand, feel free to look at the pics. Any
questions, look again. Feel free to have a look at my posts. Nothing
but the truth.

There is no doubt of the lack of quality control by M2 antennas. Bad,
bad, bad!!!

I will continue to take the axe I've ground to a fine edge to the tree
that is M2 antennas.

Still havent' heard a word from that group. Typical of slimeball
operators. Take your money and run. Customer service after the sale?
HAHAHAH!!! WE'S GOT YOUR MONEY!!!! HAHAHAH!!

An antenna that's more than 50% wrong for $700 is beyond the pale. Bet
you'd jump on that DEAL!!!!

Norman J McSweyn