Re: [TowerTalk] Precipitation static

To: "<Towertalk@contesting.com>" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Precipitation static
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:55:14 -0500
The new push-button stack match controllers can receive on one antenna and
transmit on all (or any combination of antennas). This has been invaluable
during S-9 precipitation static. It is only about S-2 on the bottom antenna of
the 10 meter stack. (7/7/7 top at 140', bottom at 40')

Chuck W5PR

Sent from my iPhone