Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower guying question...Need grips

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower guying question...Need grips
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 23:00:43 -0400
Since we are discussing Phillystran and Polyrod...

Does anyone have any PLP guy grips for 5/16 Polyrod (glass  rod).  These
are not the ones made for 5/16 EHS.  They're made  specifically for fiberglass
guy wire.  I just need a few for the new  station in KH6.

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 5/4/2015 2:01:03 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,