Re: [TowerTalk] sealing PL259's

To: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>, towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] sealing PL259's
From: Tom WA9WSJ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 15:35:02 +0000 (UTC)
Hello All,
Never heard of raincoat tape, looks pretty good though!
I've always used 3M "Temflex 2155"... "Rubber splicing tape"...in the same
exact fashion as in the video, and as Mike suggests also use the 88 or 33 for
UV protection. I've had it in place in the wx for 15 years and no problems.
All available at Home Depot, probably Lowes too.

Tom