[TowerTalk] EPA PE stamp on tower plans

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EPA PE stamp on tower plans
From: "Ed Finn" <edfinn11@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:16:35 -0400
Hello,

I want to install 30 or 40 feet of rohn 25 against my house. It is against a
garage wall that is not that tall, so I can probably only put 1 bracket. The
Rohn design specs show bracketed towers starting at 40 feet, but the all
require at least 2 brackets.

I was told by my township zoning office that I need PE stamped plans, and
the tower must survive 90 MPH 3 second wind gust and 1 inch radial ice. I
want to put antennas from 50 mHz to 3456 on a mast and a sidearm on the
tower for a shared 5/10 gig DSS dish. I need to start a calculation on the
cross sectional area, but I would like to design this to handle as much
stuff as possible.

I am in Northampton Township, Bucks County PA.

Can anyone recommend a PE that could help me with the design and stamp
plans?

Tnx,

Ed WA3DRC