Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Fulton winch

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Fulton winch
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:13:37 -0500
I think your choice is just fine and if you get tired of aging in place while spining and spinning and spinning the handle, the torque reduction ratio is such that a good strong hand held electric drill could turn it. Something like a Milwaukee Hole Hog right angle drill is powerful enough and is geared down sufficiently. If you don't intend to use it much you might be happy with something similar from Harbor Freight.

Patrick    NJ5G