Re: [TowerTalk] AN tower

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN tower
From: Bill Mader <bill_mader@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:42:49 -0600
This was a fascinating video!.  Having driven to Visalia, Dayton, and Dallas
from Albuquerque, I spotted many of these or similar towers both standing in
huge farms and on trucks headed for installation.  Having worked around big
cranes on oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico recently, I spotted numerous safety
violations in this video.  Don't use it for training!  If one of their safety
personnel spots this video, it may come down right away, especially if he or
she knows one of their corporate lawyers.

73, Bill, K8TE