Re: [TowerTalk] burying cable

To: bill.aa7xt@gmail.com,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] burying cable
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:44:33 +0000
Sorry if this is late...been on a long road trip....

I've buried cables in the ground, just inches below
the surface, and never had any work their way to
the top.  Maybe it's because the grass grows over it
and gradually buries the cables even deeper....don't know.
But again, I've never had an issue here in NW Missouri.

But here's a thought....I know a guy who did deeply trench-in
his cables and I think he did that so that the land could
be used for agriculture both during and after the
antennas were gone.

73,
Charlie, N0TT