Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Build

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Build
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 18:36:30 +0000 (UTC)
For my setup, as I described, there is no needfor a tilt plate. And, it would
still not give me accessto the vertical on top of the mast above my F12C-4XL
yagi. With my setup, I have access to ALLantennas with both feet on the ground.
The clamp assembly I use to hold the yagi fromrotating while tilted consists of
a piece of anglestock and two U-bolts.
YMMV
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower