Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 21:51:23 -0700
Well, to be more accurate, not often and not large ones in the Pacific NW.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:58 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com

That's what my PE said. He's a ham who was recommendedby this forum and I trust his knowledge of the matter. The costdifferential was minimal. It's nice that, in the Great Pacific"Northwet", we don't get tornadoes.
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower