Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?

To: Don W7WLL <w7wll@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?
From: Jon <kd5sfa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:21:03 -0500
Earthquakes are not caused by fracking!

Recently had several studies done here in DFW area because of this very
topic.  We had over 30 tremors with 40 days...  Fracking is a 2 - 5 day
event at a well to fracture the shale at the level where they are
extracting oil and/or gas.  Most of these happen deeper than those wells.
It is possibly related to injection wells as was likely the causes here.
Either way there has to be a fault that slips to create the quake.  4.5 is
noticable quake.  You can feel a 2.5 - 3.2  feels like the house got bumped.