Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:25:42 +0000
While I agree that those websites' objectivity might be questionable, it's more
probable that the authors involved (and popular opinion) aren't making a
distinction between fracking and injection wells.

(The HuffPo link gave me a 404 error, but the RT article does go on to describe
injection despite its headline.  Sloppy reporting, but about what I'd expect
from journalism today.)

There's more to injection wells than waste disposal from fracking operations,
but you have to admit that the use of deep injection has increased as fracking
has become more common.
--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org