Re: [TowerTalk] soldering station

To: K2CB <k2cb@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] soldering station
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:06:54 -0400
Eric: Hexacon is still around. Love their irons. The S series is their
assembly line industrial grade. These are not temp controlled, but the 60
watt one that takes 1/4" tips will do a fine job on PL259s, all day, day
after day. They do cost around $100. --Mike, WV2ZOW

http://www.hexaconelectric.com/