Re: [TowerTalk] what is 'circular tie' as is used in a towers concrete b

To: Andre VanWyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what is 'circular tie' as is used in a towers concrete base?
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:37:02 -0400
There are metal shops that can build rebar cages for a few bucks and
deliver to your site. The payback on buying a special tool is a number of
cages, so if you're building a single (or two or three or four) rebar
cages, or you live in a remote area without metal working shops, you're
going to spend less money having a shop use their bender and expertise to
build the cage.

Mickey

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Fort Lauderdale, FL
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.