[TowerTalk] YAESU ROTOR CONTROLLER 4-SALE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] YAESU ROTOR CONTROLLER 4-SALE
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:32:39 -0600
YAESU G-800SDX ROTATOR CONTROLLER

This is the rotor control box for the Yaesu SDX series rotators. It is compatible with the G-800, G-1000, and G-2800 rotors, and also compatible with the "DXA" series of rotors if you change the connectors or build a "pigtail" to match the connectors. The wire pinouts on rotator and control box are identical, so the devices are virtually interchangeable.

I purchased this unit as a spare controller, it was serviced by Yaesu (California), and has sat on the shelf as an unused spare. I just tested it, and it works fine, all controls (speed, presets, right/left, meter, and panel light) all work as-new. Cosmetically, the unit is as-new, photos available on request.

Item is sold as-is, no returns, but guaranteed not D.O.A. $200.00 + $15.80 USPS Flat Rate Box.

Thanks and 73,
Dan
K0DAN
k0dan@arrl.net