Re: [TowerTalk] 40m optibeam de-coupling stubs

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40m optibeam de-coupling stubs
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:44:52 -0500
My OB2-40 model has similar SWR dips around 7.1Mhz, 23MHz and 48MHz. I
have not done a SWR sweep on this beam and there are many antennas around
it that would likely alter the results. I may be modeling this
incorrectly, however I tried removing the stubs and I see no real
difference in the SWR dips. It would be interesting if I could use this
antenna on 6m!

John KK9A