[TowerTalk] Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question
From: Arnie Pfingst <arnie123@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:21:16 -0800
I've been licensed for over 40 yrs, and in all that time I've never been on 6m!
I'm thinking about hanging a 6m dipole off of my tower. My math tells me that
it should be about 10 feet long for a quarter wave. (468÷f in mhz) Would it be
better if I put up a full wave dipole, or is there a better idea? I don't
particularly want a beam on 6 because I probably would always be pointing in
the wrong direction! I have a ham III rotor, and an explorer 14  at 60 feet and
that is about all the rotor is rated for.