Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Climber harness ???

To: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Climber harness ???
From: "ve4xt@mymts.net" <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:10:36 -0600
Are there any Lowes in Cuba?

Are US businesses still forbidden to send to Cuba? I don't know if it's a
glitch but our moderator has sold harnesses that weren't too expensive before,
though his Safety page comes up empty now and the search term 'harness' comes
up blank.

You might want to search for a Canadian supplier: no legal issues and you're
paying in money 30% cheaper than US$.

However, Doug, I do recognize the threshold of what's too expensive is much
lower in Cuba. But do you want to trust your life to a harness with an
uncertain history?

73
kelly
ve4xt