Re: [TowerTalk] Erecting tower sections solo

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Erecting tower sections solo
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:16:16 -0800
Using a small electric winch has a safety advantage over other methods: if
something gets stuck they will stall rather than break the lifting cable (or
worse yet, pull the tower over). If you pay attention to the noise it makes you
can detect a problem almost instantly and stop before something bends or
breaks.

Ken K6MR