Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Antennas near salt-water

To: Spencer <w1gak@arrl.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Antennas near salt-water
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 15:48:56 -0500
 This talk on  vertical antennas... interesting ....   but one thing I have
learned over many antenna party

installs..... no two are the same... and Vertical antennas,  have that be
ground mounted, Raised  ,  with elevated

radials or the 120 ground screen...  Has two camps.

ONES who swear by them  and ONES who swear AT them

Wayne W3EA