Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Cadwelding to Rohn 45G and 55G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Cadwelding to Rohn 45G and 55G
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 22:28:12 -0600
Before an ICD put a hitch in my welding I used to weld stainless steel tabs onto pipes and other things so I could use stainless steel bolts to attach copper wires, terminals, etc. avoiding the big issue of dissimilar metal corrosion when putting stuff in contact with galvanized metals. If you try this do remember to avoid fumes from any welding but especially if galvanized steel is welded.

Patrick        NJ5G