Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 controller
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 10:18:20 -0500

If you have LEDs on the front panel of the controller for CW, CCW and
brake the controller is actually from the Tailtwister - check that
schematic.

Those diodes (CR3, CR4, and CR5) would be the same "rectifier" type as
CR1.  1N4008 should work just fine although I doubt a fuse will help
much ... you would need something like 1/16 A (0.06 mA) in series with
terminal 9.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV