Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham 4 controller
From: Bill Feissner <ai3q@pa.metrocast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 19:00:43 -0500
Hey Joe,
No, not the terminal connections. I am looking right at the meter pc board. On the top of the board on the left side of it are one diode and a resistor under it and another diode with a resistor under it. On the right side of the top of the board is a diode with a resistor under it. CR1 and VR1 and 2 other resistors are towards the bottom half of the board. I may just change the diodes that check bad with IN4008's and put a fuse in and see what happens. Thanks for the help and interest. If interested I can take a pic of it for those that would like to see it.
Bill AI3Q