Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: F12 C19XR Rivets

To: w3yy@cox.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: F12 C19XR Rivets
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:04:08 -0800
Check out the McMaster listings of 3M, and Hysol/Loctite epoxies in dual plunger dispensers. I tend to use the long set versions to avoid them setting in the mixer tube, which is super convenient not only for precise mixing but accurate dispensing. Lots of alternatives. I've used them in high power amateur rockets (10 G's, Mach 2, 50k ft AGL).

If you need a lot of general purpose epoxy the West Marine products are good. Or some specialty ones from aircraftspruce.com

Grant KZ1W