Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:24:46 -0700
I agree with Tod.

73,
Bob
K6UJ

On 4/22/16 7:19 AM, Tod wrote:
Ed,

There is indeed an RFI reflector. But, few if any,  TowerTalk guys are on it.
Admittedly this thread does not help guys assemble, purchase,design or install
towers. It does provide some help on some things they can do to make whatever
towers they install possibly provide better results for operating.

I guess that may be why they are interested in putting up towers (better
results operating) so getting the most out of their effort might be viewed as
'within the scope' of the TowerTalk reflector. Happily, we all still have our
DELETE keys.

73, Tod, K0TO

Sent from my iPhone 6