Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Gain BN-86 Balun

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Gain BN-86 Balun
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 13:54:33 -0400

Jim said it and I'll say it again. This group does not allow attachments. You will need to post them to a URL somewhere and include a link here.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

On 5/1/2016 Sunday 2:48 PM, Don W7WLL wrote:
Nope, had them attached. Don't know what happened but must have gotten stripped. Here they are again.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC