Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless

To: "ve4xt@mymts.net" <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 21:43:22 -0700

I'm going to agree with you there. Personally, I don't think any expression of opinion on a forum like this counts as defamation, but it was never my point to judge that anyway. Legal opinions vary all over the place on such matters.

One of my best friends (a very active contester with a fine installation) has a 70 foot Trylon and it has served him very well. I bought my AN Wireless HD-70 because of the extreme wind gusts in my area and because I wasn't certain what kind of large antennas I might want to put on it at some point in the future. I also thought that at some point I (or my survivors) might want to put a large wind generator on it. The difference in cost for a relatively large difference in performance seemed like a good trade off for me, but clearly that wouldn't necessarily be the case for others.

73,
Dave   AB7E