Re: [TowerTalk] Right Angle Connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Right Angle Connectors
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 03:31:45 -0400
I took an Amphenol PL259 out of the new package and cut it apart. (Both the clear package and UHF connector say "Amphenol". None have a clear insulator.. The insulator was a white, slippery solid with a waxy feeling. It sure looks and feels like Teflon. No resemblance to your description. Type N were the same. The only test left is the high temperature test to see what it breaks down into.

73

Roger (K8RI)