Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 13:18:42 -0400
Hi Eric,

I agree with Jim.

When I switched to crimp connectors I had a long conversation with Steve at Davis RF. He was very helpful in educating me about crimp connectors. I bought my tools from Steve, and now buy (mostly) BuryFlex and all of my connectors from Davis RF. If I get low, I buy 10 to get the price break and restock "just in case."

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Thomson