Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 23:30:20 -0400
Having the same problem, I wish you luck on recovery. It's been nearly three years, yet every so often I notice significant improvements. Continued rehab still works even if I have to do it at home. Just a week ago, I was finally able to hold solder with my left hand if I can rest the hand on a solid desk.

All that said., I use, BuryFlex, LMR-400, LMR-600, 8X, and RG-400. www.rogerhalstead.com Like some others Steve has given me some helpful advise. I use almost all crimp connectors. Although Times Wire offers their own tools and connectors, I do use their N-type connectors for LMR-600, but standard tools for LMR-400 and 600.
Check with Steve!

73 es good luck,

Roger (K8RI)