Re: [TowerTalk] shipping XM-40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] shipping XM-40
From: Kathy Bookmiller via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 18:47:24 +0000 (UTC)
Roger,
One good source of used boxes that are good for antenna parts are the boxes
that vinyl siding comes in. They are typically 12'7" long by 6" x 10" or so
depending on what size was in them. I've gotten them in past from dumpster by a
local home improvement store and finding someone doing a siding job in the
neighborhood and getting the contractor to put them aside for me and not cut
them open other than the end. Fairly heavy boxes and the price can be right:)
Kathy

 Message: 5