Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping XM-240

To: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping XM-240
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 12:51:18 -0500
The best shipping container you can get for this is free from your local carpet
supplier/installer.  The hard tubes that carpet is rolled on are usually 12
feet long and 4 inches diameter.  Cut them with a band saw or hacksaw.  Tape
multiple ones together if necessary.

73... Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone