Re: [TowerTalk] Portable analyzers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Portable analyzers
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 16:37:01 -0400
I don't even bother with the portable ones any more as an AIM will give me all the numbers at each ens and along the coax, unless working at the antenna. As I can't climb any more, that's not very often. With the AIM, I can see how little loss there is with as many as 10 UHF connectors in one HF run.

73

Roger (K8RI)