Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?

To: "'dw'" <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>, "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?
From: "Douglas Ruz / CO8DM" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:36:24 -0400
Hi,

I built the classic spiderbeam version for 10, 15 and 20m using HD fiber
poles available at spiderbeam website.

Then I add 2 shortened elements for 40m with separated feed line...I am
using coils to shortened.

My spreaders are 7m long (abt 23 ft long). To do that I install 3 guy ropes
from the top.

You can see some photos in the german website and also in my profile in
qrz.com

73 and GL,

Doug, CO8DM