Re: [TowerTalk] Lockwasher Comparison

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lockwasher Comparison
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:52:16 -0400
For you, or us on a small scale (and time to make sure the bolts are clean), it may be, but apparently for industry, it's not.

73

Roger (K8RI)

On 7/25/2016 Monday 7:37 PM, Joe Giacobello, K2XX via TowerTalk wrote:
Thread locking adhesive is the answer to this problem. Loctite, Permabond, etc.

73, Joe
K2XX

john@kk9a.com <mailto:john@kk9a.com>
Monday, July 25, 2016 12:11 PM
I concur. If the rotator bolts are loosening, perhaps something else is
happening like the clamp bracket is stretching or bending.

John KK9A