Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data

To: jim.thom@telus.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data
From: GMuller885--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 14:46:06 -0400
Some help please.
  I have a Rohn 36 foot tower. On it I have a Hazer with a 10 foot  mast
and Ham 4 rotator.  I have my modest beam six feet up the mast. I  would like
to put a 6 meter 4 element beam on this tower. Which beam should be  on top
and what is the spacing given my limitations? Any and all help is greatly
appreciated.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
GMuller885@aol.com

In a message dated 8/19/2016 11:33:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,