Re: [TowerTalk] Long"ish" loop

To: n4jbk@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long"ish" loop
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:15:20 -0400
I would choose a length with good radiation efficiency. There's a group on
Yahoo! about "skywire" antennas and here's a good article that models a
574' skywire: http://n1su.com/loop.html

I'm working down from 580' a few feet at a time to find where my loop works
best, but it looks to be shorter than this 574' recommended above in my "D"
shaped, 5 leg antenna at about 50'.

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.