Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN
From: Kevin <kstover@ac0h.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 16:05:50 -0500
If it comes down to N or DIN go with DIN.

I am decidedly in the crimp camp when it comes to connectors. It's so much quicker and I think gives a stronger, more uniform result when done right. As with all connections cable prep is important.

Has anyone ever seen a clamp type N or DIN connector come apart from either improper assembly or vibration?