Re: [TowerTalk] DIN to coax connector?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DIN to coax connector?
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:25:23 -0700
OK,  I understand.
In my case I have pretty much standardized on Davis bury flex with Amphenol 83-1SP in the shack and on the tower for rotator loops etc. I will be putting in three 300 feet runs out to the tower for three yagis going up. I am trying to decide on cable and connectors for these runs. I am following this discussion with interest, will help me decide what route to take. I like the waterproofness (is that a word ? hihi) of the N and the DIN connectors. I don't have any connectors yet, it makes sense to go with the DIN from the start. I also need to decide whether to get the crimp or clamp style connectors. I think I am on the right forum to be steered in the right direction :-)

Bob
K6UJ