Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Analyzer / BC Interferance

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SWR Analyzer / BC Interferance
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 19:56:27 +0000 (UTC)
If you know what frequency the broadcast transmitters are on, and they are not
"in band" of the freq/antenna you are trying to tune, you can use an ICE or
W3NQN bandpass filter to try and eliminate the broadcast interference with the
antenna analyzer.
IIRC, ICE (and maybe DX Engineering) also have broadcast band filters that you
can buy.
Tom, N2SR