Re: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA & TOWER HARDWARE 4-SALE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA & TOWER HARDWARE 4-SALE
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:53:30 -0500
I hope it's OK to list this antenna/tower hardware stuff for sale here. If
not, my apologies in advance!

The big stuff (masts, booms, etc.) is probably too big to ship, but can be
picked up in the southeast corner of the Kansas City metro area. Or maybe I
will drive within 100 miles to work out a transfer. The smaller stuff can
probably fit & be shipped in a large USPS Flat Rate Box.

Some of the stuff may have been recently sold; let me know what you're
interested in.

73
Dan
K0DAN
k0dan "at" arrl "dot" net

FOR SALE: Large lot of antenna and tower hardware, much of it New Old Stock
(N.O.S.) stored out-of-the-weather in my utility shed.

A lot of stuff from Rohn, Phelps Dodge, Andrew, Decibel Products. Galvanized
and stainless nuts & bolts, a Fulton tower winch, boom from a Tennadyne T28
log periodic, tower side mount brackets, pole mounts, antenna mast and boom
stock, etc.

Photos of available items can be viewed at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/egex3hndn84ecxl/AAAgPg1BeMXavzDTuOkcLVkQa?dl=0

...and the links below provide data to cross-reference some of the items
available.

I have tried to identify items as accurately as possible, however make sure
you know what you're looking at, all sales are final. Let me know what you
want/need and we will come up with fair prices for all parties. Please feel
free to contact me off-list and I will try to answer your questions and
provide additional information.

All items can be picked up in the southeast Kansas City area near Lee's
Summit.

Tnx es 73

Dan Turkisher, K0DAN

==================