[TowerTalk] Crank up tower lightning protection

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower lightning protection
From: Ken Mitchell via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 22:17:56 +0000 (UTC)
What is the common method of making a good bond for lightning between sections
of a crank up tower?

Seems the slip joint between sections would be a lightning protection weakness
if nothing is done...
Ideas or what has others done?
73,KenKD2KW
 _____
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain
silent.
Thomas Jefferson

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. Ben Franklin

"You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the
religion of Jesus Christ. These will make you a greater and happier people than
you are. Congress will do every thing they can to assist you in this wise
intention; and to tie the knot of friendship and union so fast, that nothing
shall ever be able to loose it."[28]
George Washington

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on
wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be
faint.” Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)

C. S. Lewis: "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you
look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth, only soft soap and
wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair."  Jesus promised that "the
Spirit of truth" will "guide you into all truth" (John 16:13).  Have you sought
his guidance yet today?

"Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5

"O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou
hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.”
Isaiah 25:1