Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Bent Leg

To: <w8qwdave@casair.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Bent Leg
From: "Paul Booth" <wa6ibu@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:01:56 -0700
Suggestion though I'm not a structural engineer nor can see the picture; consider mounting a 1/4" steel (aluminum?) plate across the damaged sections, clamp across legs and cross braces with u-bolts. Did the damage affect vertical trueness overall?

Paul, WA6IBU

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Leisman