Re: [TowerTalk] Information on Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Information on Antenna
From: "Jon Zaimes" <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 02:37:50 -0400
Ed,

It does indeed look like a Mosley. I just did some work on a Pro 67 which
had the identical phasing lines between the two driven elements, and Mosley
color codes these two elements Red and Blue as yours is. It also had similar
hardware to yours.  If your boom is 14 feet it may be the TA53M. Compare
boom length and other specs here to confirm:
http://www.mosley-electronics.com/pages/catalog/catalog%20page%204.htm

Mosley offers good customer support; they can likely send you a pdf of the
manual.

73/Jon AA1K

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K

Tower climber for hire

http://www.aa1k.us/

Cell: 302-632-2353

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.

Hi All,

I removed a 4 element triband Yagi from a SK home and am trying to get the

type of antenna and a manual if one is available.  I think that it is a TET

antenna but that is only a guess.

I have placed pictures on the bottom of my QRZ page.  If anyone is able to

ID the antenna and would please let me know what type of antenna this is.

Thanks in advanced.

73, de KN4KL ed

KN4KL@arrl.net