[TowerTalk] how to keep water out of fittings

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] how to keep water out of fittings
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 10:52:38 -0400
Sealing coax doesn't have to be messy.  I wrap with a silicone tape.  Then I
wrap with black electrical tape.  I finish it off with a couple of coats of
liquid tape.  Even on the rainy side of the Big Island of Hawaii never a
problem.  Plus, it's pretty easy to remove.  Just cut with a utility knife and
peel back.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS